The Easter Story
Please take some time to watch the video below of 'The Easter Story'!
Once you have watched it there are some questions to check your understanding of the story.
Please email your answers to your class teacher. Dojos will be rewarded for each entry.
EYFS/Key Stage 1
1) Easter is an important festival for which religion?
a) Hinduism b) Christianity c) Buddhism
2) How did Jesus travel to Jerusalem on Palm Sunday?
a) on a camel b) he walked c) on a donkey
3) What did the soldiers make a crown for Jesus out of?
a) thorns b) gold c)fruit
4) What were Jesus' group of friends called?
a) the gang b) the team c) the disciples
5) What day do Christians believed Jesus died?
a) Easter Sunday b) Good Friday c) Palm Sunday
Key Stage 2
1) Which one of Jesus' disciples betrayed him?
2) What do some Christians believed happened to the sky whilst Jesus suffered?
3) Who was the first person to see Jesus alive again?
4) On which day did Jesus and his followers travel to Jerusalem?
5) Name two things Jesus did on Maundy Thursday.
God made you and God made me,
He made the world for us to see.
God loves you and long ago,
He sent his Son to tell us so.
Jesus showed us many things,
To love and share and dance and sing.
To learn and pray, to help and care,
He promised he'd always be there.
He died but then came back to life,
Let's celebrate for he's alive!